- What options do I have to pay for my order?
- Can I get a Tax invoice?
- Can i get a quote please?
- 𝓀What happens if you run out of stock of an item I have ordered?
- ♊Will you give my personal information to other people?
- How soon will I receive my order?
- Will my parcel have tracking?
- Can you ship internationally?
- Can I get a refund?
- Can I exchange my purchase?
- Will my parts be covered by a warranty?
- 🐬Will I have to pay for return shipping or shipping to the repair agent?
- Can I get a credit account?
- What options do I have to pay for my order?:
Payment may only be made using the following methods:
Direct Deposit / Bank Transfer
Cash or EFTPOS (For in store purchases only)
- Can I get a Tax invoice?:
- Yes of course. kanyfarm.com will issue a tax invoices for all items purchased and send it to your nominated e-mail address after checkout has completed. Tax invoices will include itemised GST and freight charges.
Can I get a quote please?:
All quotes are now user generated. Follow these simple steps...
- search the part number you need via the search box at the top of the website
- click on the product to check the specifications are correct, and if so...
- click on "Add to Quote"
- once finished products to your quotation, click on the quotation icon at the top right hand corner of the website and complete all your details
- click "submit"
- A copy of the quotation will be emailed through to you as soon as it is approved (generally 24 to 48 hrs)
- All quotes are now user generated. Follow these simple steps...
What happens if you run out of stock of an item I have ordered?:
kanyfarm.com has most items in stock. This generally means most orders are dispatched on the same day as your order is placed, pending time the order was placed, sales volume and staffing.
From time to time we will unfortunately run out of stock or sometimes only partially fill an order. If this happens we will contact you and advise of the back order.
If this happens there are a number of options available to assist in the timely supply of your goods:
- We can partially ship your order, sending the balance when it arrives.
- We can partially ship your order from warehouses across the country, fulfilling the order from multiple locations and shipments. We can offer a part refund or a full refund if we cannot supply the goods.
- Will you give my personal information to other people?:
- How soon will I receive my order?
- Generally we dispatch the same day of your order up until 9am. Sometimes we might be awaiting the arrival of some parts and the order may not be dispatched for a day or two afterwards. Where back-orders are necessary we will update you as events take place so you can remain informed regarding the order. Generally we ship using Australia Post Overnight Express or a Toll Air Bag (where possible), otherwise we choose the fastest method possible within budgetary constraints.
- Will my parcel have tracking?:
- Yes, all items are sent with tracking numbers.
- Can you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide. Simply add your items to the cart and checkout and we will send them to you no matter where you may be in the world. Please note: some countries are not available for us to ship to as some freight companies refuse to deliver to these zones. If this is the case we will inform you if we cannot supply your order.
- Can I get a refund?:
- We do not offer refunds. Under Australian law, you are only entitled to a refund in specific circumstances, for example where an item is not as described as the item listed, or as per certain circumstances under warranty.
- Can I exchange my purchase?:
Please choose carefully. If you have chosen the wrong part we may exchange it under the following conditions:
- Dispatch approve the return (some items are not returnable like cable cut to length, clearance items, items on sale and or discontinued lines)
- The item is in its original packaging and is unused.
- It is returned to us at your expense.
- It is exchanged for goods of same or greater value.
- Will my parts be covered by a warranty?:
- Some items are covered by a manufacturer's warranty and some are not. An example of parts that are not covered under warranty would be globes or terminals or consumables like zip ties and insulation tape. Other goods like LED lights sometimes have a 5 year manufacturer's warranty. In the case where a warranty claim is needed, the goods are to be returned to us with a copy of your invoice and a note detailing why it is a warranty claim. We will forward the goods to the manufacturer and resolve the matter with you as quickly as possible and as required under Australian consumer law.
- Manufacturer's warranty does not cover improper use, modification, poor installation and fair wear and tear, but does cover things that are caused by the manufacturing process like faulty electronics or waterproof items leaking water, as an example.
- The warranty period commences on the date of the tax invoice issued to your nominated e-mail address. During the warranty period if the product is found to be defective it will be repaired / replaced as per the manufactures terms and conditions.
- Where the identical item is no longer available and a replacement is required, possible options will be offered or a refund if no replacement is suitable (shipping costs excluded).
- Will I have to pay for return shipping or shipping to the repair agent?:
- If your item arrives damaged, or faulty within 7 days, we or the manufacturer will pay for return shipping by e-mailing you a pre-paid return label via Australia post, which you will affix to the item and drop off at your nearest post office. In the case of a courier, we will authorize a pre-paid return in which case you need to deliver the item back to the closest Toll Ipec depot where the pre-paid return authority will be waiting.
- If your goods are damaged in transit simply follow these steps:
- Take pictures of the damaged items inside the box as they were received
- Take pictures of the box they came in (all sides)
- email these pictures to us along with a copy of your invoice,
- use "Damaged in Transit" in the subject line of the email
- We will assess the evidence and process your claim as quickly as possible.
- If we arrange freight for you we cannot arrange a pick-up from your delivery address, you will need to drop the item at the closest dispatch point for the nominated carrier.
If the fault occurs after the first 7 days but within the warranty period, you will need to return the item to the manufacturer or agent at your own cost, and the manufacturer will sort out the warranty claim with you directly
- For Lightforce warranty claims go
- For Jaylec warranty claims go
- For Tridon, Matson or Toledo warranty claims go here
- For Hella warranty claims go
- For Narva warranty claims go
- When returning items back at your own expense we advise returning goods to us or the repair agent via registered mail / courier with tracking to ensure their safety as we do not take responsibility for goods lost in transit.
- Can I get a credit account?:
- We do not operate on credit terms. Once the goods are paid for, we ship them.