- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Further Information
- Customer Service Policy
- Shipping & Delivery:
- Please note that this website currently supports international shipping. Prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). We aim to dispatch items within three working days of receipt of payment. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Unfortunately, however, delivery dates depend on a number of factors outside of our control and we therefore cannot accept responsibility for delays. We will, however, endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order. Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders which are unable to be filled from in-stock items may be delivered in instalments. We generally ship by way of the fastest service methods possible within budgetary constraints while ensuring traceability is always maintained. For large orders we may elect to utilise an alternative carrier without prior notice. Additional charges may apply if you require expedited or special delivery. We pack goods to ensure damage should not occur however we have no control over what happens and how the goods are treated in transit. Once the goods are delivered to the carrier for shipment we are no longer responsible for the goods and this constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser and is your choice at the time of checkout. If shipping insurance is not available at the time of checkout then goods are shipped at your risk as detailed above. Should any issue arise with the delivery of goods supplied we will do our best to assist you in resolving these problems in alignment with our customer service policy.
- Privacy & Security:
- Returns & Replacements and Order Cancellations:
Under Australian consumer law, you are only entitled to a refund in specific circumstances, please review these details on the ACCC website here:
The ACCC states quite clearly: "the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it." Non stocked items that are specially ordered in or drop shipped from the manufacturer, cable cut to length, and imported items on special requests cannot be refunded or returned unless they are faulty or significantly different from what was actually purchased. For returned goods that are not in original packaging, or have been fitted, or that are in a general non re-saleable condition, no credit will be issued and the products returned to the customer at their expense. Should we approve a return we will notify you in writing in response to your request and there generally will be a restocking fee involved. Should a refund be granted for whatever reason, you should expect to receive your refund within 30 days of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes us to administer, and your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please choose carefully as we do not normally accept return of goods where you have simply changed your mind or selected the wrong item by mistake. In some circumstances you can return for a an exchange, simply ask us nicely here
- All claims under warranty must be made within the relevant warranty period by returning the product to the place of purchase at the purchaser\'s expense with details of proof of purchase in the form of a copy of an invoice or invoice number and a detailed report on the fault found and vehicle application. Warranty does not apply to failure or damage caused by incorrect or faulty fitment, accidental or intentional damage, failure of other products, incorrect application, environmental damage or, repair or modification, or if you plan to on-sell or change so you can re-supply as a business. All other warranties and implied terms as to the fitness or quality of the products sold are expressly excluded except to the extent that they cannot lawfully be excluded. Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd liability pursuant to warranty shall be absolutely limited to the manufacturers warranty. Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd in its discretion either repairing or replacing the defective goods or providing a credit or refund of its invoiced price and shall in no case include any consequential or other costs or losses or the cost of removal or refitting of any part. The purchaser acknowledges that the purchaser has a specialized knowledge of the products supplied by Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd and has ordered appropriate products and has not relied on Ozautoelectrics Pty Ltd to advise or assist in the selection of products or their fitment or application. For further information on Guarantees, warranties and refunds please the Qld Government website , also you can view the ACCC Consumer Guarantee details .
- Further Information:
- Please see the frequently asked questions page for answers to your query and should your query not be answered please contact us and will endeavour to assist you where possible.
- Customer Service Policy:
- kanyfarm.com regards every person who contacts them, for any reason whatsoever, to be a valued customer and we will be committed to providing the best customer service possible and will endeavour to process each enquiry as quickly as possible. kanyfarm.com are committed to providing our customers with high quality service which meets their reasonable expectations. we recognise that our customer's needs are as unique and varied as the individuals themselves. Business will be fair and completed in an appropriate time frame and our customers will be treated with honesty and integrity at all times. kanyfarm.com recognise that by providing high quality customer service we are helping to service our customers in the best possible way. We will listen to our customers and try to provide the products and service that they really want. We will not assume that we know what they want; we will really find out and listen to the facts. We will not give any customer the 'run-around'. If an individual cannot directly help a customer, it is their responsibility to ensure that they find someone who can and then put them in contact with the customer. If the person who is able to help the customer is unavailable it is the responsibility of the person who receives the call to call back the customer and advise them of a time when the appropriate person will help them. Answers to any enquiry or complaint will be easy to understand. They will be clear, concise, and straight to the point and directly address the original enquiry or complaint. All telephone enquiries or complaints will receive at least an initial response by the next working day and all employees dealing with customers will identify themselves either verbally or in writing and when answering the phone will give their first name. In its aim towards efficiency and in the interest of customers, kanyfarm.com reserves the right to limit the use of staff and resources on false or unreasonable demands.
If you have a complaint or compliment we would appreciate it if you would write to us as we value all feedback.